Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First part of 2010...

It was quite a year, in March I went to a client site for a project I was managing. It was the first (and only still a year later) time I have left Sebastian, I was gone for 5 days and it was hard... but I have to confess to loving only having to get myself ready, finishing work - eating in the hotel restaurant, with a glass of wine, a book and then a bath in the room and bed... with no wake ups! But when I got home I was so happy to see my wee man - Sebastian and my husband and family. It did, unfortunately, create a period of time where Sebastian would not allow me out of his sight to even pee...

We spent memorial day at Alex's parents and Nani and Lisa and Nan were there also...

My mum continued to look after Sebastian at her house for the first part of the year - with our friend Mai having him at our house on Wednesday's for his Spanish day...

Sebastian is close to many members of his family - his Tia Jackie, both his Grandmothers - Granny (my mum) and Gaga - Alex's mum - he calls his Grandpa - JIM - just like we do... he loves his Nani (Alex's grandmother nancy) and his cousin James is the bees knees...

Here are a few shots from the early part of 2010!




No comments:

Post a Comment