Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sebastian's First Christmas

Sebastian’s first Christmas was fun, of course he was more interested in the bags and tissue than any presents – and knowing this we actually were sensible and didn’t go mad – he got a Sesame Street remote control and some clothes and bits we wanted him to have, more than things he would care about! Mum, Alex, Sebastian and I spent Christmas Eve at Nani's house having dinner.

Then on Crimbo day,after Sebastian and I went to church with my Mum (he slept the whole way through), we had a lovely lunch at my mum’s house cooked by Mum and myself… attending were mum, alex, myself, Sebastian, alex’s parents – Carola and Jim and his Nani (Nancy)… also joining us were Alex girl and her mom Cathy – which was FAB!






No comments:

Post a Comment