Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dear blog... I have missed you...

Dear blog, I’ve been missing you…

Quite often over the last year I have been thinking of updating you, but somehow, something else comes up… I couldn’t believe it when I went back and read my last post – NOVEMBER 2009 – holy moly! Where has the time gone!?

A lot has happened in this past year and a half… Sebastian’s first Christmas holiday, his first birthday, a trip to Disney, many happy times with family and friends, Sophie turned 21, James turned 3 and 4 and Sebastian turned 2…

In that time my job has changed at work – I am now in the deployment team helping them and managing migration of our existing clients onto the new platform… it was a shock at first, but settling in.

We have been pregnant and, sadly, lost that baby – a very hard and sad time… but part of our history of life as a family now therefore in the blog…

We currently are having to re-home our beloved beagle, Chiron, as he bit Sebastian last year… he just did not adjust to life with a toddler and the constant harassment Sebastian heaped on him – truck chases and pushing things into him finally took their toll.

Anyhow – I am going to do some highlight blogs to catch up with some pictures and then hope to keep you updated, not that I am even sure if anyone reads you… but I like to go back and re-read them and see the pics and will, I think, print them up and put them in a book for future family reading and hilarity!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment